Jazz in Wales

News about gigs, festivals, famous names, new artists and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ jazzinwales.co.uk

Friday, July 30, 2010

Brecon Jazz preview on Radio Cardiff

There's a special Brecon Jazz edition of the Jazz Connection this coming Monday 2 August 2010 at 8pm on Radio Cardiff 98.7 FM.

As in previous years, I'll be playing tracks from some of the big international names, UK stars and local heroes due to play the Brecon Jazz and Brecon Fringe festivals in the mid Wales market town from Friday 6 to Sunday 8 August.

Tune in at 8pm on 98.7 FM or watch and listen live online at www.radiocardiff.org

As far as I know, no other radio station in the UK is doing any preview programme about the festival - if I'm wrong, please correct me and I'll post the details here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home