Jazz in Wales

News about gigs, festivals, famous names, new artists and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ jazzinwales.co.uk

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Jazz Connection playlist 3 February 2011

Here's what I played on the Jazz Connection on Thursday 3 February 2011 on Radio Cardiff 98.7:

John Barry – Beat Girl
New Cool Collective – Flootie
Gwyneth Herbert – Perfect Fit
Gwilym Simcock – These Are The Good Days
Osian Roberts/Steve Fishwick Quintet – The Hit
Frootful – Colours
Paula Gardiner Trio – Beneath Rioja Skies
Little Rumba – No Man's Land
Brad Mehldau – My Favourite Things (Live in Marciac)
The JP Three - Rollin' and Tumblin'
Herbie Mann - Battle Hymn of the Republic

Hear the show right now at www.jazz-connection.co.uk

This will be my last live radio show for the time being as I'll be devoting more of my time to live performances and DJ sets.

Thanks to everyone who's supported the Jazz Connection in its various guises and stations over the last ten years - chances are I'll be back on air some day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home