Jazz in Wales

News about gigs, festivals, famous names, new artists and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ jazzinwales.co.uk

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Jazz Connection returns!

It's a pleasure to reveal that my Jazz Connection radio show returns on a brand new community station called Radio Cardiff.

The date and other details are to be confirmed, but it's likely I'll be doing a show every other Monday evening once the station goes on air in September.

Broadcasting from the heart of the bay, Radio Cardiff is largely run by volunteers and will reflect the multicultural mix of the Welsh capital.

You'll be able to hear the station on 98.7 FM in the Cardiff area and live online at www.radiocardiff.org

In the meantime I'm still producing the BBC Jazz in Wales website as part of my day job - all material I receive will be considered for use on both the website and the radio show.

Thanks to everyone who supported my six summer series on BBC Radio Wales - hope you'll tune into the new show!

More details as and when I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home