Jazz in Wales

News about gigs, festivals, famous names, new artists and more compiled by DJ Andy Roberts in Cardiff, Wales. Send your updates to andy @ jazzinwales.co.uk

Friday, July 18, 2008

Brecon Jazz preview on the radio

I'm delighted to confirm that I'll be presenting a Brecon Jazz festival preview show on the south Wales community radio station GTFM from 8 till 9pm on Sunday 3 August.

I'll be playing tracks from many of the top names, rising stars and local heroes performing at the event which takes place the following weekend, August 7 to 10.

GTFM can be heard on 107.9 FM across the south Wales valleys, reaching as far as Cardiff, and live online at www.gtfm.co.uk

I'd like to thank Terry Mann and the team at GTFM for giving me this opportunity at short notice as my regular station Radio Cardiff is currently off the air.

See www.breconjazz.co.uk for details of the festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home